Starters from the Sea
Oysters on the Half Shell ∼ Choose from Our Fresh Selection ∼ Updated Daily!
- (Long Island, NY)
- (Chesapeake Bay, VA.)
- (Vienna Va.)
- (Rhode Is.)
- (N.B. Canada)
- (Onancock Va.)
Single Oysters $1.99 ea.
( 6 ) Oysters $ 11.99
( 12 ) Oysters $ 21.99
- **Please enjoy our oysters at your own risk! Oysters are a raw food and may contain bacteria. Patrons with compromised Immune systems, liver disease or cancers should avoid eating raw foods.**
East Coast Oyster Sampler
- ( 6 ) Specialty Oysters $ 11.99 - ( 12 ) Specialty Oysters $ 21.99
From the Market
Shrimp Steamed with Old Bay
- Steamed with Onions for $1 extra per order
- $9.99 half pound, $15.99 pound
Prince Edward Island Mussels
- Steamed PEI mussels - Tossed with a Garlic butter or a Peperoncini Marinara Sauce
- $11.99 – 1 lb.
French Onion Soup
- Served in a Roasted Onion Bowl
Cream of Crab and Corn Chowder
- * This is one Soup !!! *
Spicy Seafood Gumbo served with Rice
Maryland Crab Soup
Ultimate Soup Meal
* A cup of Soup (excluding French Onion)
* 1/2 Sandwich – Turkey, Ham or Tuna Salad
* Garnished with Kettle Chips & Pickle
- $ 11.99
* A cup of any Soup ( excluding French Onion)
* 1/2 Shrimp Salad Sandwich on our Cheese Toast
* Garnished with Kettle Chips, Cole Slaw & Pickles
Proscuitto Wrapped Diver Scallops
- Parmesan crusted - Truffle Sprits (4)
BBQ Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp Skewers
- Served with sweet and sour cucumber salad (6)
Tempura Yellowfin Roll
- Nori-wrapped "Ahi" Tuna – Lightly Tempura Battered and Flash fried, Asian sauces.
Sesame Seared “Ahi” Tuna
- Seared & Sliced “Rare” – Served with Seaweed Salad Garnished with Asian Sauces, Wasabi & Wontons.
Crab and Lobster Dip
- Hot and creamy seafood dip served with baguette slices & water crackers.
Towne Dock Calamari
- Tender calamari – Lightly dusted & flash fried Red Pepper Aioli – Dipping sauce.
Shrimp and Grits
- Sautéed Gulf Shrimp ( 4 ) – Over Fresh Stonemill Grits Finished with a Scampi Pan Sauce & Parmesan.
- Slow Roasted Chicken Wings - Then Flash Fried Crispy Tossed with a Sweet Chili – Asian BBQ Sauce.
- Hand Breaded Local Oysters – Flash Fried Garnished with Cocktail Sauce.
Seared Tuna Nachos
- Sesame Seared “Ahi” Tuna – Sliced “Rare” & Served on Tortilla Crisps – Served with Seaweed Salad. * Finished with an Asian BBQ & Cusabi Drizzle *
Crispy Crab Cigars
- Local Crabmeat, Basil & Romano Cheese – Rolled with Sliced Prosciutto Ham ( 2 ) * Finished with a Rosy Tomato Truffle Sauce – Parmesan Garnish
- Our blend of greens, tomato, onion, cucumbers and celery, your choice of dressing
Baby Spinach Salad
- Spinach, bacon, chopped egg, Bermuda onion and tomato, tossed with a sweet Vidalia vinaigrette
Coconut Fried Shrimp Cobb Salad
- Coconut fried shrimp with greens, chopped egg, Bacon, tomato, cucumber, shredded cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses, your choice of dressing
- Crisp romaine hearts tossed with creamy Caesar
- Add Shrimp
- Add Steak
- Add Grilled Salmon
- Add Chicken
- Add Sesame Seared Tuna
- Add Scallops
- Shrimp, Italian meats, Romano cheese, chopped egg, olives and tomato tossed with a Romano vinaigrette
St. Mary’s Oyster Salad
- Crisp lettuce, bacon, corn, plum tomatoes and red onion, tossed with a Louis dressing and topped with crispy oysters
New Orleans Tuna Salad
- Pan Seared Cajun Tuna chunks served Over our Caesar Salad
Asian Tuna Salad
- Sesame Seared “Rare” Tuna on our spinach salad tossed in Cusabi dressing and wonton crisps
Caesar, Romano Vinaigrette, Louis Dressing, Vidalia Onion Vinaigrette,
Cusabi, Sherry Vinaigrette, Honey Mustard
All Sandwiches served with Kettle Chips and Pickles
Substitute Pomme Frits for $1
Add Seasonal Fresh Fruit for $2
Shrimp Salad Sandwich
- Huge chunks of gulf shrimp, Old Bay, Mayo, your choice of bread
Tuna Salad Sandwich
- Albacore tuna with celery and mayo, Your choice of bread
- Grilled chicken breast, bacon, barbecue sauce Provolone cheese and crispy onions on a Kaiser roll
Crab Cake Sandwich
- Lump crabmeat mixed with Maryland spices served with lettuce, tomato and our special sauce
- Sliced turkey, bacon, lettuce and tomato with honey mustard on Parmesan crusted bread
Blackened Tuna Club
- Cajun dusted Ahi tuna, seared to your request, horseradish aioli, bacon, lettuce and tomato on your choice of bread
- Our famous shrimp salad served on warm garlic cheese toast
- Veggie patty, peppers, sprouts, lettuce, tomato cucumbers and Wasabi aioli on wheat bread
Chesapeake Grilled Cheese
- Fresh crabmeat, bacon, tomato & cheddar cheese, served on warm garlic buttered toast
Fried Oyster Sandwich
- Hand-breaded local oysters – Flash Fried, served on white toast with cocktail sauce…
Black Forest Chicken Stack
- Grilled chicken breast, warm honey ham & melted swiss on a toasted pretzel roll – Honey mustard drizzle
- Warm sliced turkey & brie – On a fresh Croissant Cranberry & Dill mayo drizzle
Crab Cake Pretzel Club
- Lump crabcake, served on a warm pretzel roll with Applewood bacon, lettuce, tomato and Creole mustard
White, Wheat, Rye, Kaiser Roll, Foccacia,
Croissant $1 extra
Tweeners…our version of Lite Fare
Fish and Chips
- Beer battered cod served with malt vinegar and tartar sauce
- Three of our chef’s choice of fish, broiled and served with your choice of two sides
- * Served with side salad & fruit during Lunch!
Chesapeake Crab Melt
- Fresh crabmeat, tomato and cheddar cheese Served open face on garlic toast served with Side salad and fruit
Talbot Street Toast
- Blackened Filet tips served over Garlic toast points, topped with crabmeat & Béarnaise sauce
- Four ounce crabcake served with crackers, Side salad and a fruit garnish
Crab & Spinach Quiche
- Individual, Fresh baked seafood quiche served with a side salad and fruit garnish
- Sauteed shrimp, scallops and crabmeat Served in a puffed pastry shell, garlic butter drizzle Your choice of two sides at dinner, served with fruit and salad during lunch
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Pomme Frits
- Potato-Ham Hash
- Roasted Fingerlings
- House-Made Kettle Chips
- Sweet Pomme Frits
- Saffron Rice Pilaf
- French Green Beans
- Veggie Medley
- Roasted Tomato Crown
- Sautéed House Mushrooms
- Asparagus wrapped in proscuitto
- Saffron Rice Pilaf
Chocolate Top Cheesecake
- Classic cheesecake with graham cracker crust, topped with chocolate ganache. Baked daily by our neighbors at Sugar Bakers bakery.
Apple Pie Sundae
- Hot flaky crust, warm apples inside, topped with vanilla ice cream, caramel and whipped cream.
Smith Island Cake
- Eight scrumptious layers of yellow cake topped with chocolate icing and peanut butter cups. An awesome treat with roots in Maryland’s very own Smith Island, population 300. Baked by our neighbors at Sugar Bakers bakery.
- Classically prepared créme brulle with a caramelized sugar crust to crack, fresh berry accompaniment
Hot Fudge Sundae
- Generous scoops of creamy vanilla ice cream topped with gooey hot fudge sauce and whipped cream
Add a small house salad to any entrée for $2.95 or a small Caesar salad for $3.50
Fresh Fish du Jour
- Enjoy any of today's Fresh Catches Broiled, Blackened, Grilled, Pan Fried, Sesame Crusted, Pistachio Crusted ~ or ~ Tempura Fried And then Finished with the Sauce you Choose! Served with Saffron Rice Pilaf and Vegetable Medley
- Market Price
- Red Pepper Pesto Sauce, Lobster Sauce, Salsa Fresca, Citrus Sage Butter Scampi Pan sauce, Lemon Butter, Asian BBQ Sauce or Caribbean Salsa
- The Chef's Ultimate Add On !
Cold Water Lobster Tail $ 8.99
Jumbo Shrimp Scampi $ 6.99
- Two Lump Crab Cakes – Served with our Potato-Ham Hash & French Beans – Creole Drizzle
- One crab cake dinner
Shrimp & Tuna Bourbon Street
- Texas Gulf Shrimp and "AHI" Tuna Chunk sauté – Finished with a Trinity of Peppers & a Zesty New Orleans Etouffee Style Sauce, Served over Saffron Rice.
The Supreme Strip
- Cajun Grilled N.Y. Strip – Topped with Jumbo Sautéed Shrimp & a Pan Scampi Sauce Served with Whipped Garlic Mashers & Vegetable Medley
- Our Classic Version of “Fisherman’s Stew” – Shrimp, Mussels, Clams & Fresh Fish Finished with an Herb & Garlic Seafood Broth – Garlic Toast Garnish
- Grilled Idaho Trout, Basted with a Red Pepper Pesto – Topped with Crabmeat, Asparagus & Béarnaise Served with Whipped Garlic Mashers
The Cajun King Cut Ribeye
- Slow Roasted & Hand-Cut Angus Ribeye – Blackened & Pan Seared in a Cast Iron Skillet to Your Liking Garnished with a Horseradish Aioli & a Roasted Tomato Crown - Sweet Potato Pomme Frits
- Wasabi Pea crusted “Ahi” Tuna – Pan seared (Med-Rare) – Garnished with Dragon Shrimp & Asian BBQ, served with Saffron rice and vegetable medley.
Blue Crab & Shrimp Granchio
- Texas Gulf Shrimp and Blue Crabmeat Sauté, Tossed in a Spicy Tomato & Garlic Seafood Broth Served over Fresh Black Pepper Fettuccini – Parmesan Garnish
- Jumbo Diver Scallops ( 4 ) – Skewered with a Fresh Rosemary Sprig & Char-Grilled Finished with a Citrus Sage Butter & Roasted Tomato - Served over Bacon Cheddar Grits
- Sugar Mesquite Grilled Salmon Fillet – Basted with an Asian BBQ Sauce & Served over Udon Noodles Garnished with Stir Fried Veggies & an Asian Broth – Seaweed Salad Garnish
Filet Four Ways
- Filet Mignon ( 10 oz. ) – Prepared the Way You Like ! – Served with Garlic Mashers & French Beans
- Grilled Filet – Seasoned & Grilled Filet – Demi glaze Garnish
- Lobster Style – Topped with a Cold Water Lobster Tail and Drizzled with Butter
- Scampi Style – Topped with Jumbo Gulf Shrimp and Garlic Butter
- Chesapeake Style –Topped with Crabmeat and Béarnaise
Catonsville Gourmet invites you to bring in your own alcoholic beverages, provided you are 21 years of age or older. These beverages may be consumed while you are eating. Catonsville Gourmet reserves the right to utilize tables for dining purposes at a two (2) hour dining time maximum!
Raw Asian Sushi
Asian Style Sushi with a Gourmet Flair
- *California Style Chesapeake Roll
- Tacoma Roll
- *Bonsai Hawaiian Roll
- *Vegetarian Delight
- Unakyu Roll "Eel and Cucumber"
- *The Robo Roll
- Blue Point Rocket Roll
Made with Lump Crabmeat, Avacado, Cucumber and Wasabi Mayo. Sesame Seeds with a sprinkle of Old Bay on the outside.
Salmon, Gulf Shrimp, Cucumber, Wasabi Mayo, Eel Sauce and Basil.
Yellowfin "AHI" Tuna, Pineapple, Cilantro, Jalapeno and Asian BBQ sauce. Tempura Crunch on the outside with a Tobiko garnish on top.
Sweet Potato Puree, Carrot, Marinated Cucumber and Red Onion, Asparagus, Hachi Seasoning and a Tempura Carrot Shred Garnish.
Roasted Fresh Water Eel, Cucumber, Scallion, Sesame Seeds and House-made Nikiri Sauce "Eel Sauce".
Salmon, Yellowfin "AHI" Tuna, Spicy Crab, Avacado, Carrot, Tempura Crunch and Spicy Mayo with Bonito Flakes dusted on the outside.
Marinated Blue Point Oysters, Dikon Sprouts, Cucumber, Tobiko and Wasabi Mayo. Served with a Japanese Ginger Sauce for Dipping.
* = inside out roll (rice is on the outside)
Raw Oyster Bar
- Three (3) O's in a Boat - Fresh Shucked Oysters of Choice
- Low Tide - Dockside - High Tide
- Middleneck Clams on the Half Shell
- Crab Claw Cocktail - "Colossal Blue Crab Claws"
- Lollipop Shrimp Cocktail Skewers
- Steamed Shrimp in the Rough
- 1/2 lb. $8.99
1 lb. $14.99
- Poseidon's Clams
- Steamed P.E.I. Mussels
Zesty - Traditional - Wet
Single Oyster Shooter
Served with a Louis Sauce and Cocktail Sauce, Lemon Wedge and Saltines
Jumbo Gulf Shrimp served with Cocktail Sauce and Lemon Wedge
U-PEEL's/Old Bay Seasoned
Steamed & Tossed with a Savory Herb Garlic Butter and White Wine
Choose a style: Savory Herb Garlic Butter or Pepperoncini Fra Diavlo or Market Special
- Selection of TAZO Hot Teas
- Mexican / Organic – Regular or Decaffeinated Coffee
Sodas and Cold Beverages
- Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Ginger Ale, Birch Beer, Minute Maid Lemonade
- Freshly Brewed Iced Tea
- Arnold Palmer (Half lemonade, Half Iced Tea)
- Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice, Ocean Spray Orange Juice, Apple Juice, Pineapple Juice
- Fiji Bottled Water (20 oz)…
- San Pellegrino Sparkling Water (16.9 oz) …
(30 minute) Call Ahead Seating available – This is not a reservation! Wait times are estimated!
Cake Fee $1 per person. (Applies to any dessert brought in!) Split Plate Charge $5
20% gratuity added to parties of 6 or more – No separate checks for parties of 6 or more
Recommended dining times for larger parties on the weekends is before 5:30 p.m.!
BYOB / Corkage Fee $5.00 for up to 5 guests - $10.00 for parties of 6 or more
$2.00 additional per open (bottle or six pack) after initial cork fee
Catonsville Gourmet invites you to bring in your own alcoholic beverages, provided you are 21 years of age or older. These beverages may be consumed while you are eating. Catonsville Gourmet reserves the right to utilize tables for dining purposes. Maximum suggested dining time is two hours.
Craig and Rob
If you enjoyed your meal, all menu items are available in our retail market!
Sundays – 12:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Mondays – Thursdays – 11:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Fridays – 11:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Saturdays – 11:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
All menu items, pricing, availability, and hours subject to change without notice.